Sunday, March 27, 2011

Range Hoods

Here are some inspiration photos for that elusive range hood.



Love the size, smplicity and the stainless here.
contemporary kitchen by Brooke Marks, Symmetry Home Staging and Design
Brook Marks via Houzz

The finish on these cabinets is so pretty and the range hood looks very achievable.
kitchen by De Anza Interior
De Anza Interior via Houzz


Love the tile behind and the clean lines of this range hood.
kitchen by Frisson
Frisson via Houzz
Let's play: Where in the kitchen is the range hood?

contemporary kitchen by Andre Rothblatt Architecture





















































This is the one I can't get out of my head.
eclectic kitchen by Battle Associates, Architects
Battle Associates via Houzz
The craftsmanship, the copper color, the "created just for you" artisian look...Love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping over and commenting on my $1 fix and kitchen! Now that I have seen these I have noticed a few more things that I need to do...my husband is going to kill me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...!