Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do You - Doughmaker(s)?

Another day, another unsolicited, shameless endorsement of a product I love!  

Doughmakers are aluminum pans with a pebble texture that make it impossible to burn things...really! 
I love butter, and the pan, too!
Reasons to Love Doughmakers Bakeware:


1. Designed by moms!  Made of aluminum (a recyclable material)!

2.  They make baking with kids much more rewarding - even if you're still cleaning when the perfectly baked cookies are done!


Mr. Mess.


Let me just out these chocolate chips rigghhht...Doh! On the floor.  Mom!


3.  Cookies are lighter, crispy on the outside - More deliciousness to share - if you want to!

4.  They're a great gift!  My mom is the one I have to thank for this hot tip and for gifting me with my Doughmakers Bakeware - Thanks, Mom (Love you)!

MMM, they really are this good!




2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of them...thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of these either, but I am going to get some! I bake cookies all the time, and use parchment paper-which can get expensive after a while.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...!