Monday, February 21, 2011

Kitchen Dreams and Realities


I've been perusing through Merillat's website:  
"Modern - Free Spirit" by Merillat
Over at Merillat.com, they say:  "The Dream Kitchen for the Real World"..."Stop dreaming, Start living".  (LOVE it!)


Merillat's website has this great tool to satisfy kitchen function/design; right/left sides of the brain; handy husband/waffling wife...

"Modern - Modern Attitude" by Merillat
With Merillat's Step-by-Step Kitchen Planner tool, you answer questions about your preferences (good for waffling wife) and enter kitchen dimensions (satisfies handy husband) and the program creates a rendering of what your dream actually, (just may), look like! 
"Traditional - Timeless Elegance" by Merillat
There are MANY MANY more cabinet choices.  I narrowed my cabinet choices very early on and could go back to change them......but I've spent so much time here already that I need to get back to my paying job!
"Eclectic - Relaxed Living" by Merillat

Which, by the way, Merillat is not paying me to endorse their products/website.etc.   
Though I have no formal affiliation with them, I wouldn't mind one, 
as this is just plain genius-fun!

"Country - Rustic Retreat" by Merillat
So many choices! 
"Modern - Urban Edge" by Merillat

Now, back to reality!  
(Where, maybe, someday, I could pull off something like this?!)
"Modern - Modern Attitude" by Merillat

Check out the Step-By-Step Kitchen Planner at Merillat.com!  

2 comments:

  1. Great tip...I love those types of programs...you can see what you like with much risk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm headed there now.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...!