Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Enzo Mari

As Melanie pointed out on Babble, this Enzo Mari print is lovable in so many rooms.

I have a weak spot for a room that has an updated schoolhouse feel.  Is there a mom that doesn't love (apparently empty) baskets all in their places?  :)
AD
We have a die-hard "I love wood" fan in our house.  So I try to be "realistic" when pinning images:  This beautiful trim and wall color with Mari's art feels modern and inviting.



pilars-house-03-0911mld107667.jpg
via
Here is some more Enzo Mari via Nova 68's website.  Enjoy!

Well, "Kiss the Goose and Clean the Zoo,"  my kids would love this too:

Enzo Mari: L' oca Modern Poster
L'oca (The Goose)
The Apple and The Pear in two of my favorite "colors".
Enzo Mari: La Mela e La Pera Modern Poster
 La Mela e La Pera
And a pretty pink pig!
Enzo Mari: Il Porcello Modern Poster
II Porcello


Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...!