Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chair-spiration

Here are the photos - and real life rooms (!) that inspired me to 
paint my "ladies".

I can't go on this site without falling in love with something 
and this dining set was no exception...LOURVELY!


Jessica Thomas via House of Turquoise
I heart Miss Mustard Seed.  She's really great at this.
Miss Mustard Seed
LOVED the dark gray seats with the white (and that shape!) and promptly ran out and found some kid-friendly vinyl :).  Thank you Vanessa!

eclectic dining room by Vanessa De Vargas
Vanessa De Vargas via Houzz

And this one has "the final vision" in mind:  bench seating, light paint color, warm wood tones with white.
contemporary kitchen by Su Casa Designs
Su Casa Designs via Houzz
I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog, for various reasons...and since I have exactly 0 followers, I think I will!  Leader to no one is VERY empowering!

Enjoy Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...!