Monday, March 26, 2012

Ohio Farmhouse

Country Living featured this great Ohio Farmhouse.  She's an antiques dealer, he's a veterinarian and their home reflects them so beautifully.  There's much more on the CL site, but here are a few of my favorite images.




This is my favorite room:  The Chesterfield, wall color, the art and the shorter bookcases - the blue lamp and the two tables - so good!  Don't you love it when design seems so attainable:  the rug is from Home Decorators and they made the pine shelves (the shorter height has got me thinking and planning).




I'd love to be a child going "to the farm" and staying here!  The color and pattern reminds me of Martha Stewart. (Is that a steel ceiling?)



Do you have raised garden beds?  Each spring I get excited about having a garden as bountiful as this one (and with that view!).
  

Ahh, and a little cottage for the adults.  
Such a clever use for a tiny building - the plantings and path draw you right in!

See more (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, & chickens!) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you...!